The Youth Art Show is an exciting competition that enables students to express their creativity and showcase their skills, while earning money to put towards their future. Students from Texas, grades 9 - 12 enter their artwork in the areas of traditional, photography, digital and sculpture/3D. Sixty artists will have their work presented for purchase at the Rodeo Austin Gala in February. No school or organization affiliation is required for entry. Western or Texas heritage inspired pieces encouraged but not required.
Online entry deadline for the 2019 Youth Art Show is December 15.
- Enter online using the "Enter Now" link above
- Mail the following paperwork to Rodeo Austin, Attn: Youth Art Show, 9100 Decker Lake Road, Austin, TX 78724
1. Entry Forms (signed W-9 form, Certificate of Entry Acknowledgement form signed by both the exhibitor and parent/gaurdian)
2. Check payment
3. There is also an optional Entry Collection Form available for Art Teachers with multiple entries
- Mail in artwork before January 15, 2019, or hand-deliver on the day of the Youth Art Show during check-in. Include the filled out Art Entry Information Page on the back of the piece
Fill out and attach this information page to the back of any submitted pieces.
OPTIONAL - Teachers can use this form to submit multiple entries. All other forms are still required with the use of this form.